Sea buckthorn oil for wrinkles
Folk cosmetics for facial skin are no less popular than expensive creams, serums and masks. Such magical gifts of nature include bright orange sea buckthorn oil. Judging by many reviews, sea buckthorn oil as part of homemade creams and face masks effectively eliminates small wrinkles and other skin problems. Below are some popular recipes.
Does oil help with wrinkles?
Sea buckthorn oil is good for the health of the whole body and for the skin of the face. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effects. It is recommended to use in the care of dry, prone to irritation, problem and aging skin. This liquid strengthens eyelashes and eyebrows, whitens freckles and age spots, smoothes wrinkles, and also eliminates acne and acne, and fights skin diseases.
This beneficial effect of oil on the dermis is due to its amazing composition:
- vitamin A moisturizes and smoothes the skin, increases its elasticity;
- vitamin e slows down the aging process and restores damaged tissues, protects against ultraviolet rays;
- vitamin C - a powerful antioxidant that protects the dermis from negative influences, increases its elasticity, improves blood circulation and nutrition of skin cells;
- B vitamins treat purulent inflammations, acne and other epidermal problems;
- vitamin k It has a whitening effect, eliminates age spots and freckles;
- fatty acid provide hydration and restoration of the dermis, increase its protective functions, protect against the influence of free radicals;
- phospholipids normalize fat metabolism;
- amino acids help skin cells to produce their own collagen, which pauses the aging process.
The vitamins and bioactive elements listed above have a beneficial effect on the thin skin around the eyes. It becomes elastic, wrinkles are smoothed out, the color takes on a healthy shade, bruises and bags under the eyes disappear. But this effect can only be achieved with regular and proper use.
Did you know? Ancient Greek warriors treated the buckthorn of their horses. After treatment, their hair began to shine, so the yellow berry was called the "shiny horse."
A prerequisite for the use of sea buckthorn product is its combination with other substances. The easiest way is to drip the product into a single serving of your face cream. A cream diluted with oil will become more effective.In its pure form, the product can only be used pointwise, applying it to problem areas: acne, acne, freckles or burns. The use of a concentrated product in undiluted form can stain the skin orange and even violate the protective barrier of the skin.
Some tips for using oil:
- apply on cleansed skin;
- keep the mask on the skin for no longer than 15–20 minutes to avoid staining;
- apply the mask no more than once a week, for the same reason;
- make the consistency of the mask thick enough so that it remains on the face and does not spread;
- rinse off the face with warm running water, and then use any cream.
Wrinkle Cream with Cocoa Butter
This cream tightens the thin skin around the eyes, smoothes out fine wrinkles and removes bruises under the eyes. To prepare it, you need 1 tsp. 3 types of butter: cocoa, sea buckthorn and liquid vitamin E.
How to cook:
- Melt cocoa bean butter in a microwave or in a water bath until a liquid consistency.
- In a warm (not hot) oily liquid, add sea buckthorn extract and vitamin E. Mix well.
- Pour this orange mixture into a small jar with a lid and store in the refrigerator.
How to use:
- like cream: apply every evening after washing to the area around the eyes;
- like a mask: 2-3 times a week, 2 hours before bedtime, apply a thick layer of oily mass under the eyes, after 15-20 minutes, remove the residue with a dry cloth.
Did you know? In sea buckthorn berries, there is ascorbic acid, but 10 times more than in lemons.
Mask for bruises with lemon
Effectively combats cyanosis under the eyes with orange oil and lemon juice. A double serving of vitamin C will not allow bruises to spoil the appearance. Ingredients: sea buckthorn product and lemon juice in a ratio of 1: 1. Cooking: mix these liquids into a homogeneous mixture. Application: with a brush or cotton pad, apply a liquid mask for 15 minutes, then rinse. The procedure is repeated 1-2 times a week.
Mask with milk, honey and cottage cheese
This mask is a good anti-wrinkle treatment with a rejuvenating effect. It is suitable for dry and aging skin. After regular use, the face is toned and glowing.
- sea buckthorn oil - 1 tsp;
- natural honey - 1 tsp;
- fat cottage cheese - 1 tbsp. l .;
- milk - 3 tbsp. l
- Heat the milk and dissolve the honey in it.
- Add butter and cottage cheese.
- Grind into a homogeneous mass.
Important! This mask is contraindicated in rosacea, a disease in which vascular asterisks appear on the face.
- Apply cooked gruel to clean skin and around the eyes.
- Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the curd mixture with wet fingers or a cloth moistened with water.
- Wash with warm water, wash off the remnants of the mask.
- Apply moisturizer to the skin.
It nourishes the epithelium of the eyelids and the entire face, recommended for aging skin.
- sea buckthorn oil - 1 tsp;
- fat cream - 1 tsp;
- egg yolk - 1 pc.
- Beat the yolk, then mix all the ingredients thoroughly into a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply this mass to the face. Can be covered with foil for better absorption.
- Wash off after 15 minutes.
This tool is great for sagging skin. It tones and tightens it.
You will need:
- sea buckthorn oil - 1 tsp;
- egg yolk - 1 pc.;
- yellow cosmetic clay - 2 tsp.
- Beat the yolk, then mix all the ingredients into a homogeneous gruel.
- The mixture is applied to the cleansed face.
- After 15 minutes, wash with warm water and use a moisturizing or nourishing face cream.
Important! Before using a sea buckthorn product, it is advised to check your body for an allergic reaction. To do this, make an oil smear on the bend of the elbow and leave for 10 minutes. Signs of an allergy (redness, rash, unpleasant itching or burning) prove themselves in 2–3 hours. If they were not, then there are no contraindications.
Sea buckthorn oil is a concentrated product containing many bioactive elements. The rich composition makes it very useful. But he has his contraindications.
- Do not use orange oil for cosmetic purposes:
- undiluted, especially forever;
- during pregnancy and lactation (the smell of oil can cause nausea);
- with diseases of the stomach, liver and gall bladder;
- with individual intolerance and allergies.
Sea buckthorn oil effectively cares for the dermis of the face and eyelids. After a couple of months of regular use of sea buckthorn masks, the result will be obvious. The skin will noticeably smoothen, will look younger and healthier.